It's Always Better the Second Time Around
|Meatloaf Sandwiches on Sourdough|
Mr. B likes his meatloaf warmed just a bit and sometimes he asks me to hold the onions, but when there's leftover meatloaf in the fridge, this is what he requests for lunch--everyday until there's no more meatloaf to make into sandwiches.
Me? I like plenty of onions and mustard. Don't deny yourself; make meatloaf toady and tomorrow, this could be your lunch.
Killer Meatloaf Sandwich
2 slices lightly toasted sourdough bread
2-3 slices leftover meatloaf
1-2 thin slices of red onion
1-2 slices cheddar cheese
1. Lightly butter sourdough toast.
2. Spread mustard on one slice and ketchup on the other.
3. Place meatloaf slices on a plate and warm in the microwave; immediately put meatloaf back in the microwave and heat for an additional 15 seconds until the cheese is soft.
4. Place meatloaf sliced on mustard piece of sourdough; top with onions.
5. Place ketchup slice on top; slice.
6. Serve with chips and big dill pickle spears.