|Tuscan Inspired Chops|
I may have mentioned that Mr. B likes pork. If I haven't, then I want to tell you that Mr. B likes pork. Whenever it's on the menu, his mood swings right on in to happy territory.
Anyhow, while I love grilled pork chops year round, a new season means, well, new seasoning. For fall, I like to add some rosemary and garlic, fresh ground pepper, a pinch of red pepper, and a spoonful of Dijon mustard. Served with grilled lemons, these chops could make anyone happy.
Tuscan Inspired Pork Chops
1 pound center cut pork chops
2 heaping tablespoons of Dijon mustard
2-3 tablespoons of olive oil
splash of white vermouth
2 garlic cloves, finely minced
pinch of red pepper flakes
3 tablespoons minced, fresh rosemary (leaves only)
fresh ground pepper
3-4 lemons split
1. Whisk mustard, vermouth and olive oil together.
2. Add rosemary, garlic, and red pepper; stir to combine.
3. Sprinkle the chops with salt and thickly coat with fresh ground pepper (both sides); add to the marinade, turning to coat. Set aside for 3-4 hours.
4. Fire up the grill.
5. When grill is hot, grill chops, alongside lemons until the pork is cooked through.
6. Serve each chop with a grilled lemon for squeezing over the hot meat.